Double layer drilling fluid shaker screen
Drilling fluid vibrating screen is a solid control equipment used in drilling mud purification system. It uses vibration excitation motor and is suitable for the purification of petroleum drilling fluid. At the same time, drilling fluid vibrating screen also serves as the underflow vibrating screen of mud cleaner.
Drilling fluid vibrating screen has high vibration intensity, large screening area, adjustable screen box angle, compact structure and excellent performance. Drilling fluid vibrating screen is widely used in oil drilling, non-excavation horizontal directional crossing, coalbed methane drilling, shale gas Drilling, river sludge environmental protection and other mud purification treatment fields.
Working principle of for solid control
Drilling fluid vibrating screen is based on the vibration motor under the action of eccentric block force, through the transmission of shock beam to generate linear motion, circular motion or translational elliptical motion trajectory. The superposition of the excitation forces of the two motors drives the linear reciprocating motion of the entire upper and lower screen boxes, which are continuously thrown up and down to make the mud move forward.
The mud liquid leaks into the mud tank through the screen, and the big and sieve in the mud Part of the solid particles in the mesh openings are screened out, thereby purifying the mud. The vibrating screen uses a rectangular screen cloth. The large particle solid phase is removed at the low end of the vibration. The small size solid phase and drilling fluid flow through the screen surface and re-enter the circulation system.
- High mud handling capacity, sand can be removed efficiently.
- The polyurethane screen has many advantages such as easy operation, low trouble rate, convenient installation and maintenance
- Slag charge screened by advanced straight-line vibrating system is effectively dewatered.
- The adjustable vibrating force, angle and mesh size of the vibrating screen enable the equipment possess a high screening efficiency.
- Energy saving efficiency is significant since the power consumption of the vibrating motor is low.
- The abrasion and corrosion resisting slurry pump has advantages such as advanced centrifugal designing, optimal structure, stable operation and convenient maintenance.
- The hydraulic cyclone with advanced structural technology can efficiently separate sand from slurry. Moreover, it features in light weight, corrosion and abrasion resisting material, so it can work stably in the worst condition without maintenance.
|Model||Capacity (t/h)||Feeding size (mm)||Screen size (mm)||Cyclone||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Dimension (mm)|