Polyurethane shaker screen specifications and price
published date: 01-04-2020
Polyurethane shaker screen application
Polyurethane sieve plate belongs to mining equipment and is used in mining and quarrying plants in combination with vibrating screens and other mining equipment. Divided into polyurethane dewatering screen and polyurethane slot screen.
(1) The vertical and horizontal bars of the screen is made of high wear-resistant polyurethane material. The service life is 3-6 times longer than traditional metal screens.
(2) Unique structure, suitable elasticity and plastic force can not only reduce jams but also reduce sticking due to the second harmonic high-frequency vibration of the screen bar.
(3) Both sides of the screen are provided with elastic tension hooks, which are light in weight and flexible, easy to transport and store, and easy to install and disassemble.
(4) The screen can effectively absorb the impact, reduce noise and improve the working environment.
Polyurethane high-frequency screens are widely used in dry, wet screening, classification, and dewatering of various materials in the fields of beneficiation, coal preparation, chemical industry, brick making, alkali making, fertilizer, papermaking, and other industries. Used for fine-grain classification in the ore classification process of a beneficiation plant.
shaker screen specifications
- Φ200 × 50mm, screen size: 4.75mm, standard mesh size: 4 mesh
- Φ200 × 50mm, mesh size: 4.00mm, standard mesh size: 5 mesh
- Φ200 × 50mm, screen size: 3.35mm, standard mesh size: 6 mesh
- Φ200 × 50mm, screen size: 2.80mm, standard mesh size: 7 mesh
- Φ200 × 50mm, screen size: 2.36mm, standard mesh size: 8 mesh