Mud pump operation manual and maintenance
published date: 08-12-2019
Mud pump refers to a machine that transports mud or water and other flushing fluid into the borehole during drilling. Mud pumps are an important part of drilling equipment, sometimes called sewage pumps and slurry pumps.
When operating a mud pump, we need to pay attention
(1) Before operating the mud pump, it should be installed on a fixed foundation frame or foundation, and there must be no looseness; after installation, it must be carefully checked whether the joints are tight, the direction of electric rotation is correct, and the clutch is flexible. Reliable, the pipe connection is tight and reliable, the bottom valve is flexible and effective.
(2) In order to ensure the normal operation of the mud pump, the pump should be rotated by hand to make the piston try to make two reciprocating motions. It is determined that there is no obstruction in the machine and the line insulation is good, and the no-load movement can be performed. After the pump body starts to move, can not immediately increase the load, and then gradually increase after the mud pump is running normally.
(3) When the mud pump starts to operate, always pay attention to the sealing condition of each sealing device. If there is a bad seal, it should be adjusted in time. In order to ensure the normal use of the tie rod and the auxiliary rod, it is necessary to apply lubricating oil frequently; It is also necessary to frequently check the sediment content in the mud, and the sand content requirement cannot exceed 10%.
(4) If the mud pump needs to change speed during the operation, it should stop the pump and then shift the gear before starting the operation. It should not be directly changed during the running process. The mud pump with several speeds should be reliable in splash lubrication. During the operation, several speeds will be operated separately, and the time will be no less than 30 seconds.
(5) If the mud pump is abnormal during operation or if the water weight, the pressure is abnormal or the temperature is abnormally high, the pump should be stopped. In normal operation, if there is the no-load condition, stop the pump in time, if the pump is stopped for a long time. It is necessary to open all the water discharge holes, loosen the cylinder head, lift the bottom valve water release rod, and completely drain the mud and sand in the pump body and the pipeline. If it is not used for a long time, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the mud sand of each part. Grease, the lubricant in the crankcase is exhausted, in order to prevent rust, but also take anti-rust and anti-corrosion measures.
Elimination of mud pump failure in sludge treatment system
The mud pump is the main component of the sludge treatment system, and it is also a device that is prone to failure. The mud cleaning system contains the mud pump, reservoir; vibrating screen, coarse screen; primary feeding unit; cyclone; medium tank; recoil control valve; internal circulation protection device. Doing the maintenance work of the mud pump can improve the efficiency…
Automatic chamber filter press process
The automatic chamber filter press detects the oil pressure of the hydraulic system of the current pull plate through a pressure transmitter and converts the perceived pressure signal into an analog quantity that can be recognized by the PLC, thereby realizing the advancement and retreat of the control pull plate. The photoelectric switch is set to enable the pull plate…
Screw classifier features and working principle
The screw classifier also named spiral classifier is important grading equipment in the ore dressing industry. It is often used in ball mills in the concentrator. The main function is to sort out the materials with the required particle size. The structure is mainly composed of a semi-circular water tank, a hollow shaft, a spiral blade, a wear-resistant lining and…
Difference between vibration exciter and the vibration motor working principle
The vibration motor and the vibration exciter are common mechanical equipment. The following is the main knowledge of the two so that you can understand the difference between the two. The vibration motor is an excitation source that combines the power source and the vibration source. The vibration motor is equipped with a set of adjustable eccentric blocks at both…
Previous： Automatic chamber filter press process