How to reduce the wear of slurry pump?
The slurry pump is used in mining, electric power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles. In the process of use, there will be more or less wear, and serious wear will bring certain economic losses to the enterprise. So how can we reduce the wear of the submerged slurry pump? There are many factors that affect the wear of the submerged slurry pump. If you want to reduce the wear of the submerged slurry pump, it is necessary to adopt a reasonable structure. According to the specific type and characteristics of the slurry, double-shell or single-shell structure can be selected.
For the slurry with a large weight concentration or a large solid particle size, a double shell structure is more suitable. At the same time, attention should be paid to the structure to be easy to disassemble. In addition, the operating conditions also have a greater impact on the wear of the pump. When the actual flow rate is less than the design flow rate, the blade wear is relatively small. The actual operating conditions of the pump should be reduced below the design operating point when selecting the model. Wear of the submerged slurry pump. The daily maintenance of the submerged slurry pump, the submerged slurry pump is one of the indispensable tools in modern industry, the following is an introduction to the daily maintenance steps of the submerged slurry pump and filter press pump, if in doubt Welcome to contact us.
1) The suction piping system of the pump is not allowed to have air leakage. The grille of the inlet pump pool should meet the requirements of the particles that the pump can pass, so as to prevent large particles or long fiber materials from entering the pump and causing blockage.
2) The slurry pump parts should be replaced in time, the maintenance and assembly should be correct, the gap adjustment should be reasonable, and there should be no tight friction.
3) Bearing water pressure and water volume must meet the requirements, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, and do not cause the shaft seal to leak. And replace the shaft sleeve in time.
4) When replacing the bearing, be sure to ensure that the bearing assembly is dust-free and the lubricating oil is clean. The temperature of the bearing during the operation of the pump should generally not exceed 60-65℃, and the maximum should not exceed 75℃.
5) To ensure the coaxiality of the motor and the sewage pump, ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is complete and correct, and replace it in time if it is damaged.
6) Ensure that the pump components and piping system are installed correctly, firmly and reliably.
Disassembly and assembly of slurry pump
1) The disassembly and assembly of the pump head part The disassembly and assembly of the pump head part and the gap adjustment should be carried out according to the assembly drawing.
2) The disassembly and assembly of the packing shaft packing of the shaft seal part should be carried out according to the assembly drawing. In order to ensure the sealing effect of the packing shaft seal, the shape of the packing opening should be cut as shown in the figure below as much as possible. The opening of the filler should be staggered by 108 degrees.