Hydrocyclone unit structural parameters and operating parameters
The parameters of the hydrocyclone unit include structural parameters and operating parameters.
(1) Hydrocyclone diameter: The diameter of the hydrocyclone mainly affects the production capacity and the size of the separation particle size. Generally speaking, the production capacity and separation particle size increase as the diameter of the hydrocyclone increases.
(2) Diameter of the feed pipe: the size of the feed port has a certain influence on the processing capacity, the grading particle size and the grading efficiency. The diameter of the feed pipe increases, and the grading particle size becomes coarser, and its diameter is proportional to the diameter of the cyclone, Di=(0.2- 0.26)D.
(3) Cone angle: increasing the cone angle, the grading particle size becomes coarser, and reducing the cone angle, the grading particle size becomes finer. Generally speaking, for the classification of fine-grained materials, a cyclone with a smaller cone angle is generally used, usually 10 to 15°; the cyclone for coarse-grained classification and concentration generally uses a larger cone angle, usually 20 to 45 °. The fluid resistance in the hydrocyclone increases with the cone angle. Under the same inlet pressure, due to the increase of fluid resistance, its production capacity should be reduced. The separation particle size increases with the increase of its cone angle, the overall separation efficiency decreases, and there are fewer fine particles mixed in the underflow.
(4) Diameter of the overflow pipe: increasing the diameter of the overflow pipe, the overflow flow will increase, the overflow granularity will become coarser, the fine particle size in the underflow will decrease, and the underflow concentration will increase. Determine the diameter of the overflow pipe according to the diameter of the cylinder. The value range is Do=(0.2-0.4)D. The inner diameter of the overflow pipe is one of the most important dimensions that affect the performance of the hydrocyclone. Its changes will affect the hydrocyclone. All process indicators. When the inlet pressure is constant, within a certain range, the production capacity of the cyclone is approximately proportional to the diameter of the overflow pipe.
(5) The insertion depth of the overflow pipe: The insertion depth of the overflow pipe is the length of the overflow pipe inserted into the inside of the cyclone, which refers to the distance from the bottom of the overflow pipe to the top cover of the cyclone. Reduce the insertion depth of the overflow pipe, and the grading granularity becomes finer; increase the insertion depth of the overflow pipe, and the grading granularity becomes coarser; usually the insertion depth of the overflow pipe is h=(0.3-0.7)D.
(6) Wall thickness of the overflow pipe: Studies have shown that increasing the wall thickness of the overflow pipe can improve the separation efficiency of the cyclone to a certain extent, reduce its internal energy loss, and increase the production of the hydrocyclone. ability.
(7) The cross-sectional size of the feed port: the shape and size of the feed port have an important influence on its production capacity, separation efficiency and other industrial indicators. The main function of the feed port is to transform the linear motion of the liquid flow into a circular motion at the entrance of the column section. According to the cross-sectional shape, the feed port can be divided into two types: round and rectangular.
(8) Diameter of the underflow port (d): As the diameter of the underflow port increases, the grading particle size becomes finer, and the diameter of the underflow port decreases, and the grading particle size becomes coarser. The diameter of the underflow port is determined according to the diameter of the cyclone, and the value range is d=(0.15-0.25)D. The underflow port is the most easily worn part in the cyclone. The increase in the diameter of the underflow port will increase the production capacity of the hydrocyclone correspondingly, but its impact is relatively smaller than the impact of the size of the feed port and the diameter of the overflow pipe.