Dewatering screen polyurethane panels factory price
published date: 10-31-2019
Polyurethane screen is made of highly wear-resistant polyurethane material with steel wire. Polyurethane elastomer is a new type of polymer synthetic material between rubber and plastic. It has both high strength of plastic and high elasticity of rubber. It was used in dewatering screen, to remove water for wet materials.
Performance and characteristics
1. Good wear resistance and long service life. Its wear resistance is 3~5 times that of steel sieve plate, which is more than 5 times that of ordinary rubber sieve plate.
2. The maintenance workload is small, the polyurethane sieve plate is not easy to damage, and the service life is long, so the maintenance amount and the maintenance and repair loss can be greatly reduced.
3. The total cost is low, although the same specification (area) of the polyurethane sieve plate is higher than the one-time investment of the stainless steel sieve plate (about 2 times), but the life of the polyurethane sieve plate is 3 to 5 times that of the stainless steel sieve plate, and repair and replacement The number of times is small, so the total cost is not high and economically very cost-effective.
4. Good moisture resistance, can work under the condition that water is medium, and in the case of water, oil and other media, the friction coefficient of polyurethane and material are reduced, which is more conducive to sifting, improving screening efficiency and avoiding wet particles. Adhesion, while reducing friction coefficient, reducing wear and increasing service life.
5. Corrosion-resistant, non-flammable, non-toxic and tasteless.
6. Due to the reasonable design of the mesh holes, the manufacturing process of the sieve plates is unique, and the particles of the limit size do not block the mesh holes.