QX series inclined sand sieving machine
Introduction of LZZG inclined sand seiving machine
The overall working angle of the inclined sieve machine is 20°. The material moves in a circular motion, and the screening medium is made of metal woven screen, which is practical and durable. The inclined screen is composed of screen box, screen box shaft, flywheel, counterweight, pulley, motor and other components. It is widely used in mining, construction, transportation, energy, chemical and other industries.
The inclined sand sieving machine is composed of screen box, screen box shaft, flywheel, counterweight, pulley, motor and other components. The screen box adopts a double bearing shaft screen box and is equipped with 2 flange-mounted bearing shafts. The outer end of the screen box is equipped with flywheel and belt pulley. The motor drives the shaft of the screen box through three V-belts, and the subframe is rigidly connected with the machine chassis. The overall screen body has a working angle of 20° and performs circular motion. The screening medium is made of metal woven screen, which is practical and durable.
|Model||Screen layer||Size(mm)||Rotating speed||Bearing Type||Motor Power||Working angle|
Maintenance of sand sieving machine
Replacement of the screen panel
- If the screen is damaged and needs to be replaced, just loosen the external locking handle, you can remove the screen grid, take out the screen frame, remove the rubber sealing ring, fastening bolts, and loosen the fastening bolts of the screen frame The broken screen can be replaced.
- After that, change to the new network and reinstall it in the reverse order of the previous step. Note: The net must be flat and firm. The lower bolts of the screen frame must be tightened first, and then the upper bolts must be tightened. The two external V-groove bolts must be tightened.
- Lubricating oil is added twice a week during the operation of the equipment (Shell No. 3 lithium base grease).
- Minor repairs and maintenance are performed every three months, and major repairs are performed every 6-12 months. During the maintenance, the motor and fasteners should be checked, the vibrator should be disassembled and cleaned, and the bearing should be checked. If the wear is severe, replace it immediately.
- Check the cables regularly (change the motor leads every three months).