Reasons for the failure of the sieve plate of the banana screen
First of all, the relevant analysis is carried out on the shedding of the sieve plate. The sieve plate is very important as a medium for selecting materials, and the sieve plate of the vibrating screen needs to be connected with the vibrating screen body to vibrate as a whole to play the role of a vibrating screen.
A large area of the sieve plate will fall off during the daily operation, and it is not easy to find out the daily inspection before the sieve plate falls off, which will have a great impact on the production operation and cause a great safety hazard to the downstream transport belt. By analyzing the main reason for the sieve plate falling off It is due to the aging and cracking of the rail seat after a long period of use, the loss of fixation of the sieve plate or the aging and cracking of the slot of the sieve plate.
Polyurethane is a new polymer material. The product has a wide range of applications. The main factors affecting the aging of polyurethane materials are as follows.
(1) HOT. The increase in temperature is one of the causes of thermal cracking or thermal crosslinking of colloids of polyurethane materials. Thermal oxygen is a ubiquitous aging phenomenon that leads to increased oxygen diffusion rate and activation of oxidation reactions, thereby accelerating the rate of rubber oxidation reactions. But the basic effect of heat is activation.
(2) light. Ultraviolet rays have a higher energy to destroy polyurethane colloids. The shorter the light wave, the greater the energy. Ultraviolet rays will directly cause the breakage and crosslinking of rubber molecular chains, as well as the generation of free radicals due to the absorption of light energy, which will accelerate the oxidation chain reaction process.
(3) Oxygen. Oxidation is one of the important reasons for the aging of polyurethane materials. Oxygen in the colloid undergoes a free radical chain reaction with the rubber molecules, and the molecular chains are broken or excessively cross-linked, causing changes in the properties of the rubber.
(4) Mechanical stress. Under the repeated action of mechanical stress and continuous friction, polyurethane materials will break the colloidal molecular chains to generate free radicals, trigger oxidation chain reactions, and form mechanochemical processes. Mechanical breaking of molecular chains and mechanical activation of oxidation processes. Which one can prevail depends on the conditions in which it is located. In addition, it is easy to cause ozone cracking under stress.
(5) Moisture. The influence of moisture has two aspects: First, when the colloid is exposed to rain in humid air or soaked in water, it is easy to destroy, because the water-soluble substances and clear water groups in the rubber are extracted and dissolved by water. Second, it is caused by hydrolysis or absorption. Especially under the alternating action of water immersion and atmospheric exposure, the destruction of rubber will be accelerated.