Steps on how to install a dewatering screen
1. Before installing the dewatering screen, check the site with the installation drawing. The flatness error of the embedded steel plate is not more than 3mm.
2. After the screen machine is installed, adjust the relative position, and the primary and secondary damping springs are in a vertical state.
3. The axis of the motor is 3-5mm lower than the axis of the vibrator, and then the motor bracket, the spring base and the embedded steel plate are spot welded firmly. This vibrating screen requires that the two clicks and steering need to be opposite.
5. The no-load running time of the vibrating screen is 4-6 hours, and the screen body is required to run smoothly, without yawing and abnormal noise. Check the tightness of the screen plate and the exciter.
5. Check the working temperature of the vibration exciter bearing, and it should not exceed 75°C.
6. After the test run is over, check that the above content is correct, re-tighten all the fasteners, the screen and all parts are well fastened, and then it can be used officially.
Installation Of Screen Motor
⒈ The motor can be installed horizontally.
⒉ Adjustment of excitation force.
⒊ The motor should be grounded reliably, there is a grounding device in the motor, and the lead end has a mark, and it can also be grounded with a solid bolt on the foot.
⒋. The lead wire of the machine adopts four-core rubber cable YZ-500V. When connecting to the power supply, the lead-out cable is not allowed to be snapped, and it is reliably fixed with the vibrating body.
⒌ The machine should be fastened on the installation surface, and the installation surface should be smooth and flat.
1. In the early stage of operation of the machine, check the anchor bolts at least once a day to prevent loosening.
2. This machine should be equipped with electrical protection devices.
3. The motor should be well lubricated, and lithium-based grease (ZL-3) should be refilled every two weeks or so. When refueling, add an appropriate amount of lithium-based grease through the oil cup. When using sealed bearings, the motor is not equipped with an oil cup.
4. When the motor rotation direction does not meet the requirements, adjust the power phase sequence.
5. When the machine is used again after it has been parked for a long time, the insulation resistance should be measured. It should be greater than 0.5 megohm for 500V megohmmeter measurement.
6. After the machine has been running for 1500 hours, the bearings should be checked, and if there is serious damage, they should be replaced immediately.
Regularly check the coarse mesh, fine mesh and spring for fatigue and damage, and whether various parts of the fuselage are damaged due to vibration. The parts that need to be lubricated need to be lubricated.