Sand washing site sewage treatment system layout
published date: 12-18-2019
Sand washing site wastewater refers to the waste water generated during sand washing in the sand washing plant during production. Sandstone is one of the basic materials for construction. With the growing demand for domestic sandstone, natural sand is facing resource reduction and environmental protection Due to the pressure, washed sand will be an important source of sand for construction to enter the building materials market.
Project case-Sand Washing Plant In Ganluo County
(1) Project name: 150t / d fine sand wastewater treatment project in Ganluo Sand Washing Plant
(2) Project location: Sichuan Province
(3) Production scale: 150 tons / day
(4) Project nature: reconstruction
(5) Operating time: 8-hour work system, annual production time is calculated as 300 days
(6) Pollution treatment project: sand washing production wastewater and sludge Treatment scale: 300 m3 / d of sand washing wastewater and 30 m3 / d of sludge The sand washing plant is located in Xinshiba Town, Ganluo County, about 10km from Ganluo County. It mainly produces primary products for washing sand for construction. A washing sand production line with a daily production capacity of 150 tons is used to crush, screen, and wash nearby sandstone and silicastone to produce building sand washing products. The main environmental pollution problems produced during the project’s production process are mud waste water and domestic sewage generated from washing sandstone, silica rock, etc. According to the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, sand and gravel washing wastewater and domestic sewage must be treated and discharged or recycled. The washing sludge should be properly disposed of and tailings can be exported as good paving gravel. With reference to the manual of industrial pollution source pollution factor manual, the project will produce about 300m3 / d of washing wastewater and 30m3 / d of sludge on the day of washing sand.
About 300 m3 / d of washing production wastewater. The main pollutants are characterized by a large amount of soil and silt in sandstone and silica. After crushing and washing with water, soil and fine sand are contained in the water.
The content of suspended matter and colloid is high, and the color is high. The surrounding environment causes pollution. The washing wastewater undergoes the initial sedimentation, coagulation sedimentation, and then is used as sand field washing water for recycling or discharged up to standard. The sedimented sludge is pressed and dewatered by a filter press and then landfilled.
The wastewater is recycled after sedimentation treatment. The recycling rate is designed according to 90%, and the evaporation and water loss are supplemented according to 10%. The domestic sewage is treated by septic tanks and used as water for plant greening and nearby agricultural land.