15 guidelines for the use of tailings dewatering screen
Understanding the structure of the dewatering screen can master the correct method of use and achieve the best working results.
(1) Generally, when the tailings dewatering screen machine leaves the factory, the exciter is filled with lubricating oil, which has anti-corrosion properties, and the validity period is three months. After the storage period exceeds three months, run for 20 minutes, and can continue to be anti-corrosion for three months. Clean lubricating oil should be replaced when working.
(2) Always keep the exciter’s vent hole unblocked (oil leakage due to blockage). If the oil still leaks after being unblocked, the oil seal should be changed.
(3) The normal operation of the bearing should not exceed 75℃. The new vibration exciter may have a slightly higher temperature due to a running-in process, but after 8 hours of operation, the temperature should stabilize. If the temperature continues to be too high, the oil should be checked. Grade, oil level and oil cleanliness.
(4) Ensure that the labyrinth groove is filled with grease, and when working under a large amount of dust, the grease should be filled frequently.
(5) When replacing the belt, loosen the motor anchor bolts all over, and put the belt into the pulley groove conveniently. It is not allowed to pry the belt with sticks or other objects. The tension needs to be suitable, and the pulley needs to be aligned. After adjusting the tension, work for 48 hours and readjust it again.
(6) The bolts connecting the exciter and the screen box are high-strength bolts, which are not allowed to be replaced by ordinary bolts. The tightening conditions need to be checked regularly, at least once a month. The loosening of any one of the bolts will also cause other bolts to be cut, causing damage to the screen machine.
(7) Where ring groove rivets are used for connection, high-strength bolts are allowed to be used instead. All contact surfaces or holes should be free of iron filings, dust, oil, rust and burrs.
(8) The adopted high-strength bolts, nuts and washers shall meet the requirements of “Technical Conditions for High-strength Large Hexagon Bolts, Large Hexagon Nuts and Washers for Steel Structures”.
(9) In order to prevent internal stress caused by welding, it is generally not allowed to weld the screen box and any auxiliary parts on site. When welding is required, it should be carried out by a skilled operator.
(10) During flame cutting, stress will also be generated around the cutting surface. Therefore, it is recommended that any additional holes on the screen box should be drilled.
(11) Between the woven tailings dewatering screen and the screen bracket, a special damping rubber strip is equipped. In order to achieve a longer service life of the screen, the rubber strip should be properly located between the two, and the damaged vibration damping rubber strip should be replaced in time.
(12) When changing the woven screen, ensure that there is an equal gap between the two sides of the screen box and the screen hook. First tighten the flat steel in the middle, and at the same time tension the tension plate to keep the surface tension of the screen uniform, and use Tap the hammer lightly along the full length to check the tension. If the contact is not good, the tension is insufficient or uneven, it is one of the important reasons for the premature damage of the screen.
(13) The guide angle of the tension plate is adjustable. When installing the screen, the guide angle bolts should be loosened to make it move up and down. After the screen is put in place, first twist the tension bolts to give the tension plate a slight Pressure, and then drive the guide angle until the screen abuts on the screen bracket, and then firmly tighten the guide angle screw.
(14) The length of the screen hook strip needs to be the same as the length of the tension plate. When the screen aperture is less than 16mm, the screen should be left with an extension of 20mm for overlap at one end.
(15) When disassembling the tailings dewatering screen vibrator, carefully disassemble it piece by piece from the outside to the inside to avoid artificial damage to the parts. Especially when disassembling the balance wheel, be sure to use a disassembler. The disassembled parts should be cleaned one by one, and carefully inspected. If damage is found, it should be repaired or replaced in time!