Vibrating Screen Motor maintenance and solution of common faults
published date: 06-19-2019
The service life of the vibrating motor determines the operation life of the whole screen machine.
Therefore, in the ordinary production, we should always pay attention to whether the working state of the vibrating screen equipment is normal, whether the running state of the vibrating motor is good, check and solve some small anomalies and faults in time, and do a good job of cleaning and maintenance. because this can greatly increase the service life of vibration screening machine and vibration motor.
Matters needing attention in maintenance and Storage of vibrating screen Motor in Operation.
The use of equipment cannot be completely dust-free, but also the environment is bad, dusty, the vibration motor is no wind heat dissipation, all rely on natural cooling, so to special maintenance, the following is the maintenance content.
1. In the process of using, we should pay attention to whether the vibration is abnormal or not.
2. Often check whether the bolt used in the bottom foot of the motor is loose or not;
3. Dust will affect heat dissipation, so it should be checked and cleaned frequently.
4. Whether the shield seal in the eccentric block position is tight or not, whether it is loose or not;
5. the bearing should be lubricated regularly and repaired once a year.
6. If you have found any anomalies in the course of use, you should stop and check-in time.
The vibration motor cannot be damp, so to put in the air dry, no bad gas, can not be put in the place of excessive dust, moderate temperature, humidity not more than 50%, keep flat, to check the vibration motor rust and moisture proof condition regularly.
Three checks to be done before the operation of the vibrating screen motor
The power supply of the vibrating motor is not turned on, check whether there are breakpoints in the power circuit switch, junction box, etc., and repair them in time.
The overcurrent relay of vibrating motor is too small, and the customization of adjusting relay should be matched with the motor.
Check if the wiring is wrong