Automatic chamber filter press process
published date: 08-08-2019
The automatic chamber filter press detects the oil pressure of the hydraulic system of the current pull plate through a pressure transmitter and converts the perceived pressure signal into an analog quantity that can be recognized by the PLC, thereby realizing the advancement and retreat of the control pull plate. The photoelectric switch is set to enable the pull plate system to realize immediate suspension/recovery during the pulling process or the whole system running process so that the operation process is more humanized.
LZZG filter press is a good quality credit for diaphragm filter press, plate, and frame filter press, chamber filter press, and box filter press, and is engaged in the research, design, and manufacture of chemical machinery. With a variety of sophisticated machining and cold processing equipment, as well as filter press solid-liquid separation equipment.
Filter press working process
1) Pressurize the filter plate: Press the clamping cylinder (or other pressing mechanisms) to move the moving plate toward the fixed plate and press the filter plate between the two. The adjacent filter plates form a closed filter chamber.
2) Pressure filtration process: The feed pump (diaphragm pump) transports the slurry into the filter chamber. After filling, the pressure filtration starts, and the solid-liquid separation is performed by the pressure of the pressure pump or the compressed air.
3) Loosen the filter plate: Use the pull-out device to pull the filter plate apart in the set mode and set order.
4) Discharge of the filter plate: After the pull-opening device successively pulls the filter plate, the filter cake is detached by its own weight and transported away by the lower conveyor.
After completing the above four steps, one working cycle of the filter press is completed.
Chamber Filter Press Structure
The frame is the basic component of the filter press. The two ends are the thrust plate and the pressing head. The girders on both sides connect the two. The girders support the filter plate, the filter frame, and the pressing plate.
1. Thrust plate: It is connected with the support. One end of the filter press is located on the foundation. The middle of the thrust plate of the box filter press is the feed hole. There are four holes in the four corners. The hole is the inlet of the washing liquid or the press gas, and the lower two corners are the outlet (underflow structure or filtrate outlet).
2. Pressing plate: used to press the filter plate filter frame, and the rollers on both sides are used to support the pressing plate to roll on the track of the beam.
3. Girder: It is a load-bearing component. It can be coated with hard PVC, polypropylene, stainless steel or new anti-corrosion coating according to the requirements of environmental protection.
Maintenance of filter press
The normal filter press can be commissioned for feeding work, and the whole machine should be thoroughly inspected before each shift. The mechanical compression transmission parts and the reduction gearbox must be filled with lubricating oil; the hydraulic pressure is used to check the oil storage capacity of the fuel tank and the working pressure of the hydraulic station. The hydraulic oil is generally replaced once a year. When the replacement, the hydraulic system should be fully cleaned and the working pressure of the hydraulic station Less than the maximum working pressure of the cylinder, but the minimum can not be lower than the allowable value of the filtration pressure. If it is too small, it will cause a large leakage, and the assembly will be damaged.
It is forbidden to start the work in the case where the filter plate is less than the specified number to avoid damage to the machine. Check the arrangement of the filter plates before feeding. The filter cloth should not be folded to prevent large leakage. After the cake is unloaded, the filter plates must be tightly packed and aligned.